Concrete Polyurethane Coating
Polyurethane coatings are a thin film sealer that cures extremely hard and is also chemically resistant.
Polyurethane coatings are a two part water based system which is economical, as well as, environmentally friendly. These products are used in concrete car parks warehouses, shopping centres and asphalt pavements.
A UV option is ideal for surfaces that are exposed to high levels of natural light as the surface will retain its integrity and reframe from yellowing over time.
For more information please download the
- Low voc
- cost effective
- meets standard of the green building council of Australia
- higher solid content than solvent based acrylic sealers
- Chemically resistant and unaffected by grease, petrol and lubricantsScrub resistant, reduces cleaning and lighting costs
- Does not soften and stick to tyres in hot weather
- Can be cleaned by automatic mobile scrubbing machine